For nearly 150 years, Bonney Forge has focused on achieving manufacturing excellence. With detailed attention to their customers’ needs and consistently superior flow control products, they’ve created and maintained a brand synonymous with quality that exceeds industry standards. J2 Resources distributes the following Bonney Forge products:
- Forged Steel Valves
- Cast Steel Valves
- HF Alkylation Valves
- Forged Carbon Steel Fittings
While they initially provided forged and finished hardware for horse-drawn wagons, their operations have since matured alongside their industry. Today, Bonney Forge’s bread and butter are the fittings and valve markets.
Why Bonney Forge?
We’re a proud distributor of Bonney Forge products because:
- They are focused on improving quality, processes and service at every step
- They care about eliminating delays, errors and defects in materials and workmanship
- They provide statistical evidence supporting the quality of their products
- They maintain control of manufacturing processes, removing barriers
At J2, we’re committed to progress, and to that end, we’re always focused on growth and development. We value suppliers who share that focus, and Bonney Forge is no exception. The same innovative spirit their founders shared in 1876 is evident in their culture today. Right now, they’re working with machine tool builders to improve their manufacturing capabilities via a selective process of machine tool designs and purchases, with the goal of creating better parts for you.
To learn more about our partnership with Bonney Forge and find out how their parts fit within your operations, click the link below.